We are located at VMC 0076A. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jay Hsiao and Kate Midnight: Questions regarding the Carmen suite of tools, Top Hat, ExamSoft, and any other project ideas that you might have!
- Sean McCready: We are excited to welcome Sean to our team! Starting mid-April, he will start to handle questions regarding the Clinical Skill Lab curriculum and activities.
- Matt Miller: Questions regarding assessments and evaluation design, as well as data analysis and psychometrics.
Office of Teaching and Learning works with our on-campus partners to continuously improve and innovate what we do locally:
- Office of Distance Education and eLearning (ODEE): ODEE provide students with an enriched educational experience for a lifetime of learning through technology-ready classrooms, centralized learning systems, innovations in technological pedagogy, and distance education opportunities. ODEE also offers faculty and staff the training and tools they need to help lead The Ohio State University into the future.
- University Center for the Advancement of Teaching (UCAT): UCAT's mission is to "support and advocate for all who teach at Ohio State. [UCAT aims] to help Ohio State’s teachers approach their work in a scholarly and reflective way, engaging with the research on effective pedagogies, thus promoting continuous improvement of student learning."