The Office of Teaching & Learning supports a number of initiatives and provides services to departments, programs, and faculty seeking to improve the learning environment for students and to constantly refine, update, and improve teaching effectiveness.
Services include the following:
- Early-term Course Feedback
- Mid-term Course Feedback
- Small Group Instructional Diagnostics
- Observations of Instruction
- Review of Instructional and Testing Materials
- Assistance Planning and Implementing Active Learning
Our staff is always available to consult on a one-on-one, teaching team, or program basis.