Have questions about using Carmen? Visit the ODEE Resource Center's Getting Started Guide.
OSU/CVM Policies and Resources
- CVM General Policies and Resources (requires logging into CVM Community), including:
- Absence Policy
- Honor Code
- Learning Accommodations (for students with disabilities)
- Student Handbook
- Title IX statement and resources
- Minimum technology requirements and how to get support
- Some tips for observing Netiquette from the Office of Student Life
- CVM Office of Counseling & Consultation: Counseling and consultation can help you increase your understanding of yourself, utilize effective strategies for problem solving, increase healthy coping skills, and help you become more successful overall.
- CVM Office of Career Management and Professional Development: Access career resources to assist you as you prepare for your future career, search for job opportunities, and explore career options.
- Get writing help from the OSU Writing Center
- Get study help from The Office of Teaching and Learning (VMC 0076A) and/or the Dennis Learning Center on main campus
- The Office of Distance Education and eLearning has provided a collection of strategies for student success, which you can find in the sidebar.
DVM Policies and Resources
- DVM Program Policies and Procedures (requires logging into CVM Community)
- Clinical Hub (Y3 and Y4 only; find on Carmen landing page): Here's where you can find out more about each rotation, as well as to complete the clinical year orientation prior to VME-IV
- CVM student resources (requires logging into CVM Community)
- Contact Professional Program Support if you have questions regarding the processes and procedures related to your courses